LouderTweets getting noticed
When one of the most famous web design gurus on the planet, whose books we adore, says he likes something you’ve built, well it’s a damned nice feeling indeed.
So Dan Cederholm likes LouderTweets.
We’ve been getting LouderTweets from as far away as Japan and The Philippines. Keep them coming.
Just to give a sense of the variety of those mini-reviews, some of the most recent were:
- A movie: “Live Free or Die Hard”. Original Tweet
- A restaurant: “Boqueria Cork”. Original Tweet
- A shop: “Habitat France”. Original Tweet
- A boat: “Late night Stena ferry to UK”. Original Tweet
- A campaign: “Save the Internet”. Original On Jaiku
Try it out and let us know what you think.